(SHOALS) – The Martin County Sheriff’s Department is seeking qualified candidates to fill full and part-time dispatcher positions.
Full-time dispatchers work 40 hours per week and are eligible for benefits; including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
Part-time dispatchers start out at $12 per hour.
Paid training is provided and advancement opportunities are available.
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must not have any Felony, Misdemeanor Battery or Domestic Violence convictions
- Be willing to submit to drug screening
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, weekends and some holidays
To be considered for an open position, interested candidates are encouraged to pick-up an application at the Martin County Sheriff’s Department at 318 Capital Avenue, in Shoals or call 812-247-3726.
Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.