(BEDFORD) – The following upcoming April board meetings for the City of Bedford are as follows:
The Bedford Board of Works and Safety will hold a special meeting on Monday, April 1 at 4 p.m.
The meeting is in regards to the following:
- Receiving and opening bids for the Edgewood Drive milling and resurfacing project;
- Duke Energy Grant Easement for the installation of underground facilities across city property located on Pumphouse Road;
- Purchase of new automated trash truck
- The City of Bedford Redevelopment Commission meeting will be held on Monday, April 8th at 4 p.m.
- The Bedford City Council meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 9th at 7 p.m.
- The Bedford Board of Works and Safety will hold their Regular Meeting on Monday, April 15th at 4 p.m.
All meetings will take place in the Bedford City Hall Mark E. Scherschel Sr. Council Chambers.