(BEDFORD) – Crane Credit Union announces scholarship opportunities for its members in 2019.
Crane Credit Union understands the importance of education and recognizes the rising costs in tuition. To help members further their education, the credit union will be awarding ten $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
Applicants will be graded on an application, academic profile and essay.
Graduating seniors who meet the following requirements are eligible to apply:
- Applicants must be members of Crane Credit Union for a minimum of three months prior to the date the scholarships are awarded.
- Applicants must be the primary member on the account.
- Applicants must plan to be enrolled full-time in the fall of 2019 at a technical, two-year, or four-year college or university.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.00.
- Applications will be available at all Crane Credit Union locations and are available online by clicking this link.
Scholarship applications must be returned no later than March 1, 2019.
Scholarship winners will be announced in July.