BLOOMINGTON – The Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce has announced the seven Women Excel Bloomington (WEB) 2022 honorees.
These local women were chosen based on their outstanding leadership, business acumen, entrepreneurship, and community involvement. The 12th Annual WEB Awards cocktail reception and celebration will be held on Wednesday, May 25, from 5:30 – 7:30 pm at Indiana Memorial Union’s Alumni Hall.
Those to be honored at the 2022 Women Excel Bloomington Awards are:
- Danielle Bruce – Director, Freelance Artist
- Jennifer Crossley – Deputy Clerk, City of Bloomington
- Kaisa Goodman – Executive Assistant, Office of the Mayor, City of Bloomington
- Ashley Hazelrig – Assistant Vice President and Financial Center Manager II, First Financial Bank
- Amy Meek – Interim Director of IU Health Community Health, IU Health
- Erika Oliphant – Monroe County Prosecutor, Monroe County, Ind.
- Karin St. John – Chief Operating Officer, St. John Associates
“Our community is so fortunate to benefit from the leadership and involvement of these seven award-winning women,” said Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce president Eric Spoonmore. “It is an honor to recognize the dedication and hard work of local women who have gone above and beyond to lead and serve in the greater Bloomington community.”
The event would not be possible without the support from sponsors, including Cassady Electric, WBWB/WHCC, Cook Group, Old National Bank, City of Bloomington, Indiana University Credit Union, Indiana University, IU Health Plans, Bill C. Brown Associates, Building Associates, CFC Properties, Duke Energy, German American Bank, ISU/The May Agency, Ivy Tech Community College-Bloomington, Nature’s Way, Smithville, The Herald-Times, and The Monroe County YMCA.
To learn more about the 2022 WEB Awards, please visit The Chamber’s website at www.ChamberBloomington.org or call the Chamber at (812) 336-6381.