INDIANA – Have you helped care for someone over age 55? The Division of Aging wants to hear from Indiana caregivers about what you need. This research will help us provide you with better assistance and information.
We would like to survey or interview adults who have assisted (unpaid) someone age 55 or older at least once a month for the past 12 months with any of the following:
- Companionship or communicating by phone or in person or doing activities with them
- Household tasks like cooking, cleaning, shopping or yardwork
- Personal care like dressing or grooming
- Managing bills, insurance or legal matters
- Responding to medical or other emergencies
You can complete the survey online or by speaking with one of our professional telephone interviewers. The Center for Survey Research at Indiana University is conducting the interviews over the phone. The interview lasts about 25 minutes and is confidential. To schedule an interview, to learn more about the study, or if you prefer to speak with a Spanish-speaking interviewer, please call 800-258-7691.
Or, if you would prefer to provide feedback through a 20-minute web survey, click here.
FSSA would like to encourage stakeholders and provider agencies to share this survey with their internal and external networks to inform staff, consumers and caregivers of this opportunity to help meet caregiver needs.