Firefighters Respond To Fire At Home On M Street

(BEDFORD) – Bedford firefighters responded to the 300 block of M Street around 5:30 p.m. Friday evening.

When firefighters arrived at the residence the homeowner already had the fire extinquished.

Firefighters checked the residence make sure there was no other fire or smoke damage.

The homeowner was using a generator to generate electricity to the home when a fire erupted.

Bedford firefighters responded with all three stations and were on the scene for less than thirty minutes.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Share:
Tagged