(INDIANAPOLIS) – Indy’s Best and Brightest honors 100 of central Indiana’s accomplished young professionals, age 40 and under, who are making their mark in Indianapolis.
JA held an event on Wednesday, March 11th at the Hilbert Circle Theatre to recognize all 100 honorees and announce winners in each industry category.
- ACCOUNTING – Shelly Smith – Partner, Ernst & Young
- LLP BANKING & FINANCIAL SERVICES – Michael R. Dury – President & CEO, Merchants Capital
- EDUCATION & NONPROFIT – Doneisha Posey – Executive Director of Employee Diversity, Equity, and Belonging, Ivy Tech Community College
- GOVERNMENT – Jeremy Morris – Assistant United States Attorney, United States Attorney’s Office, Southern Indiana Division
- HEALTH & LIFE SCIENCES – Chris Leeuw – Founder & Executive Director, NeuroHope of Indiana
- LAWTiffani Taylor – Vice President of Grants & Senior Counsel, Health & Hospital Corporation
- MANUFACTURING, RETAIL & SERVICES – Stanley Chen – Chief Executive Officer, Telamon
- MEDIA, SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT – Christina Toler – Director of Corporate Sales, Indianapolis Indians at Victory Field
- REAL ESTATE, DEVELOPMENT & CONSTRUCTION – Mamon Powers III – Executive Vice President, President-Indianapolis Office, Powers & Sons
- TECHNOLOGY – Craig Fortner – First Vice President, First Internet Bank