(MITCHELL) – The 16th Annual Community-Wide Easter Egg Hunt will be held at Burris Elementary school on Saturday, April 11th – rain or shine.
In the event of rain, the event will be held inside the gymnasium.
The event begins at 2 p.m. with FREE games and food. The Easter Bunny will also be making an appearance.
Egg Hunts begin at 3 p.m. starting with the youngest group first. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
Age groups are as follows:
- 0-2 year-olds with adult help.
- 3-5 year-olds (not in elementary school yet) – adults may help
- K- first grade – no adult help
- Second and Third graders – no adult help
- Fourth and Fifth graders – no adult help
Children should bring a bag or something to put their prizes and items from eggs in.
There are free food coupons for those returning their empty eggs.