(UNDATED) – Lawrence County Emergency Management is reporting flooding issues on the following roads.
- Dunn Bridge Road
- North Shawswick Station Road
- The intersection of Harrodsburg and Seiboldt Quarry roads
- Bartlettsville Road
- South Sandstone Road
Huron Volunteer Fire Department reports the culvert has washed out on South Sandstone Road.
The Flood Warning continues for the East Fork White River at Shoals from late tonight into Sunday.
At 1:30 p.m. today the stage was at 15.5 feet. The flood stage is 20.0 feet.
Additional rain is in the forecast for later this afternoon and evening.
These are the road and areas flooding in Martin County:
- Butler Bridge Road
- West River Road (near McBride’s Bluff)
- Ironton Road (near Sherfick School Road)
- Deep Cut Lake Road
- Intersection of East River Road & Chicken Fame Road is washed out
- Lundy Road about 8/10 of a mile off State Road 450 (bridge washed out)