(BLOOMINGTON) – Five IU advisors and administrators will be honored with awards for their academic advising.
NACADA, a global community for academic advising, will present the awards in October at a special ceremony in Louisville.
The award categories and award winners are:
- Elizabeth Guertin (OVPUE), Outstanding Advising Program Award, Certificate of Merit
- Alice Dobie (UD), Advising Technology Innovation Award
- Mary O’Shea (UD), Outstanding Advising Administrator, Certificate of Merit
- Eric Beckstrom (SIT), Outstanding Advising Award, Primary Role
- Cynthia Allen (EDUC/UD), Outstanding New Advisor Award, Primary Role
The primary goal of NACADA is to promote quality advising and career development while improving and enhancing the education of all students.