(BEDFORD) – The North Lawrence Community School Board will meet in executive session on Thursday at 5:15 p.m. at the NLCS Administration Building on W Street.
On the agenda is:
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A) Collective Bargaining
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) For discussion of strategy with respect to the initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B) To discuss before determination individuals’; status as employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(D) The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.