BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School Board of Trustees will meet today in both executive and regular meetings.
On the agendas:
A. Notice of Executive Session – 5:15 p.m., NLCS Administration Building
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
‘*” Approval to Purchase 247 Bus Surveillance Service Plan.
B. Regular Session – 6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from April 21, 2022, and the Executive Session Memorandum from May 5, 2022.
D. North Lawrence Career Center Presentation
- “*” Approval of Miss NLCC Contest
E. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
F. Curriculum – Maggie Dainton
- “*” Approval of Blackboard Notification System
- “*” Requesting Approval of 2022-2023 BNL Student Handbook and 2022-2023 Elementary Handbook
G. Personnel – Christy Wintczak
- “*” Personnel Agenda
H. General – Superintendent Mungle
- “*” Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
- “*” Approval of 2022 Summer Music Programs
- “*” Approval of Out-of-State Senior FFA trip to Kings Island on 5/26/2022.
- “*”Permission to Purchase 4 buses from the State Bid List
I. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
J. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meeting
- “*” Adjournment
K. Notice of Executive Session – Following Regular Meeting, NLCS Administration Building