INDIANA – Crane Credit Union understands the importance of education and recognizes the rising costs of tuition.
To help its members further their education, Crane awarded thirteen, $1,200 scholarships to graduating high school seniors.
Applicants were evaluated on an application, academic profile, and essay. Applicants had to be members of Crane Credit Union for a minimum of three months and planning to enroll full-time in the fall of 2022 at a technical, two-year, or four-year college or university.
The recipients of the 2022 Crane Credit Union scholarships are:
- Christian Bishop, South Vermillion High School
- Ethan Dean, Bloomfield High School
- Peyton Graber, Barr-Reeve High School
- Hannah Harshaw, Loogootee High School
- Mercedez Hill, Mitchell High School
- Brooke Jones, Indiana Connections Academy
- Blake McFadin, Home School
- Dawson Neff, Jasper High School
- Jay Smith, Evansville F.J. Reitz High School
- Madelyn Tarvin, Franklin Community High School
- Brayton Taylor, Loogootee High School
- Jessica Thompson, Edgewood High School
- Crystal Webb, Bedford North Lawrence High School