SOUTHEAST IND. – The Indiana Department of Transportation’s Southeast District has issued a full call-out of plow trucks for the area’s first snow event of the season.
Drivers will report as early as 7:30 a.m. to begin patrolling and treating state routes. Crews will remain active through at least Thursday evening to keep roads clear during rush hour. Most highways and interstates were pre-treated during the day Wednesday.
- Aurora Sub District: 29 trucks
- Bloomington Sub District: 29 trucks
- Columbus Sub District: 29 trucks
- Falls City Sub District: 27 trucks
- Madison Sub District: 32 trucks
Motorists in Southeast Indiana can monitor road closures, road conditions, and traffic alerts any time via: