BEDFORD – The North Community School board approved an utility easement for a gas line replacement that will run on the back of the property of Lincoln Elementary School. The old line will be capped off once the new line is installed.
In other business:
- Approved the Professional Learning contracts
- Approved out of state travel to the Science Reading conference in New Orleans. Approximately 20-25 teachers will be attending the conference. If COVID-19 restrictions are in place the teachers will attend the conference virtually.
- Approved the project design by Guarnteened Energy for HVAC work that will take place next summer
- Approved the appointments of Amie Jahn, and Kelsey Pace to the Lawrence County Library board
- Jenifer Fields read a statement from NLCS health aide Carrie Rainey in regards to COVID-19 quarnitene policies and concerns that those policies are not consistent for every student.
- Joe Timbrook wanted to thank Andrew Clampitt, Communitcation Director, for his time with North Lawrence Community Schools. Andrew Clampitt last day will be August 27, 2021. He is moving on to another job opportunity.
- Reece Arce asked the school corporation about the mask policy for the corporation.
- Rebekah Burns – Shawswick Instructor effective August 23, 2021
- Tammy Smith – Moderate / Severe disability instructor ( To Be Decided)
- David Vanlandingham – North Lawrence AV/Tech Media Coordinator effective August 30, 2021
- Gina Arellano – Bedford Middle School 28 hours Instructional Assistant effective August 30, 2021
- Morgan Bauer – Needmore Elementary Super Sub 40 Hours school year effective Auguast 23, 2021
- Whitney Harrison – Bedford North Lawrence Inclusion
- Tammy Dwiggins – North Lawrence Custodian 28 Hours effective August 9, 2021
- April Reed – North Lawrence Custodian 40 Hours effective August 9, 2021
- Ann Yates – Transferring from Bedford Middle School Adminstrative Assistant to Shawswick Adminstrative Assistant effective August 30, 2021
- Jamie Hooten – Lincoln Elementary Robotics Coach & Green Thumb Sponsor 2021 -2022 school year
- Lu Kuehn – Needmore Elementary Robotics Coach Grades 4-6, 2021 -2022 school year
- Amy Beth Wagoner – Oolitic Campus – Robotics Coach Co Sponsor 2021-2022 school year
- Kim Webb – Oolitic Campus – Robotics Coach Co- Sponsor 2021-2022 school year
- Jeff Callahan – Pep Club Co-Sponsor 2021-2022 school year
- John Epping – Unified Flag Football Assistant Coach – 2021-2022 school year
- Ryan Otis – Boys Assistant Soccery Coach -2021 -2022 school year
- Chance Pemberton – Pep Club Co – Sponsor 2021 – 2022 school year
- Arik Carpenter – Resigning as BNL Instructor effective August 27, 2021
- Ashley Smith – Resinging as Parkview Instructotional coach effective August 11, 2021
- Mike Wright – Resigning as Oolitic Instructor & BNL Golf Coach effective August 1, 2021
- Kim Arthur – Resigning as BNL Atheletic Adminstrative assistant effective September 1, 2021
- Andrew Clampitt – Resigning as Director of Communications effective August 27, 2021
- Azalia McMahon- Resigning as Human Resources Adminstrative Assistant effective August 8,2021
- Joni Todd – Parkview Super Sub Instructional assistant effective August 16, 2021
- Stacie Green – Retiring as Director of Food Services effective September 3, 2021 after 23 years of service. Dr. Mungle wanted to thank her years of service to NLCS as she will be moving to Jennings County.
- Lisa Mowery – Retiring as Shawswick Adminstrative assistant effective August 27, 2021 after 35 years of service. Dr. Mungle wanted to thank her for her years of service to NLCS.