BEDFORD – The agenda for both the executive session and the regular school board has both been released.
The Executive session will begin at 5:15 p.m at the administration office building located at 402 W Street in Bedford the agenda for that meeting is as follows:
On the agenda:
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A) Collective Bargaining
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) For discussion of strategy with respect to the initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B) To discuss before determining individuals’ status as employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1 (b)(2)(D) The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.
The school board will be meeting in regular session at 6:30 p.m. and the agenda for that meeting is as follows:
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
B. Regular Session -6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from July 22, 2021
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. Greg Pittman
- New Board Member – Bryce Bennett
F. Personnel – Christy Wintczak
- “*” Personnel Agenda
G. General – Superintendent Mungle
- “*”Approval for an Increase in Sub Pay
- Back to School Updates
H. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
I. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings
- “*” Adjournment
J. Notice of Executive Session – Following Regular Meeting, NLCS Administration Building