(BEDFORD) – The Bedford Board of Works received bids for two major projects to be undertaken by Bedford Utilities.
The first project will be the elmination of the Riley Pump Station Project.
Bids for the Riley Pump Station Project:
- SLB Pipe Solutions – $286,000
- Dave O Mara – $289,586
Bids for the Wastewater Treatment Plant Improvements:
- Thienmen Construction – $6,869,000
- Reynolds Construction – $ 7,476,500
- Mitchell & Stark – $6,510,569.80
- Grave Construction – $6,868,686
The bids for the Wastewater Treatment Plant came in almost $2 Million lower than expected.
The Board of Works took all the bids for both projects under advisement.