(BEDFORD) – North Lawrence Community School Board of Trustees will meet tonight in executive session followed by a regular board meeting.
The executive meeting will begin at 5:15 p.m. at the NLCS Administration Building
On the Agenda:
- Subject matter of executive session is as authorized by federal or state statute.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A), Collective Bargaining
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B), For discussion of strategy with respect to the initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5), To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- IC 5014-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B), To discuss before determination individuals’ status as employees.
- IC 5-14.15-6.1(b)(2)(D), The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.
B. Regular Session – 6:30, NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum of September 19, 2019.
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. Business Services – Mrs. Roane
- “*” Approval of the 2020 Budget
F. Personnel – Mrs. Wintczak
- Personnel Agenda
G. General – Dr. Mungle
- “*” Medical Leave Request
- “*” Professional Leave Requests
- “*” Overnight/Out-of-State Field Trips
- “*” Approval of NEOLA Policy – Volume 31, No. 2.
H. Persons to Address the Board
I. Upcoming Meeting Dates and Adjournment
- There will be an Executive Session (5:15 p.m.), and an NLCS School Board Open Session, (6:30 p.m.) on Thursday, October 24, 2019, at the NLCS Administration Building.
- “*” Adjournment
J. Signature of Board Documents
I. PERSONNEL – Mrs. Wintczak
A. ”*” Transfer:
- Support Staff
Brianna Guinn – Transferring from NLCS Bus Driver to NLCS Sub Bus
Driver effective October 4, 2019.
Dorothy Tincher – Transferring from NLCS Sub Bus Driver to NLCS Bus Driver effective October 4, 2019.
Amanda Wright – Transferring from Needmore Library Instructional
Assistant to Instructional Assistant effective October 7, 2019.
Patricia Winegar – Transferring from NLCS Custodian at BNL to BMS
effective for the 2019-20 academic year.
B. ”*” Support Staff:
Jennifer Bilskie – BNL Scholarship Foundation Administrative Assistant effective for the 2019-20 academic year.
Bonnie Craig – Needmore Elementary Library Instructional Assistant
effective October 7, 2019.
Rebecca Gulley – Stalker Elementary Temporary Title 1 Instructional
Assistant effective as of October 4, 2019.
Josh Kirkman – NLCS Skilled Maintenance effective October 7, 2019.
Roger Stallings – NLCS Custodian effective September 24, 2019.
Michael E. Wright – NLCS Bus Driver effective for the 2019-20 academic year.
C. “*” Extra-Curricular:
Diane Freed – Lincoln Elementary Spell Bowl Coach.
Jamie Hooten – Lincoln Elementary Math Bowl Coach.
Kathy Aldridge – Recommended as STEAM Sponsor for OMS effective for the 2019-20 academic year.
Elizabeth Gaither – Resigning as SMS STEAM Sponsor effective for the
2019-20 academic year.
Aleshia Myers – Resigned as BNL Cook effective September 17, 2019.
Rex Porter – Resigning as NLCS Custodian effective September 25, 2019.
Amanda Rollins – Resigning as NLCS Permanent Traveling RN effective October 10, 2019.