(BLOOMINGTON) – The Bloomington Common Council will meet in regular session on Wednesday, September, 4 at 6:30 p.m.
The meeting will be held in the Council Chambers in the Showers Building at 401 North Morton Street.
On the agenda:
I. ROLL CALL
II. AGENDA SUMMATION
III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES None
IV. REPORTS (A maximum of twenty minutes is set aside for each part of this section.)
- Council members
- The Mayor and City Offices
- Council Committees
V. APPOINTMENTS TO BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS
VI. LEGISLATION FOR SECOND READING AND RESOLUTIONS
- Ordinance 19-12 To Amend the City of Bloomington Zoning Maps by Rezoning 3.85 Acres of Property from Commercial Arterial (CA) to Planned Unit Development and to Approve a District Ordinance
and Preliminary Plan – Re: 1800 N. Walnut Street (CDG Acquisitions, LLC, Petitioner)
- Land Use Committee Report Filed (04 September 2019)
- Land Use Committee Recommendation (28 August 2019): Do Pass 0 – 1 – 3
- Regular Session Action (31 July 2019): Referred to Land Use Committee for Report on 04 September 2019 Adopt 7 – 0 – 0
VII. LEGISLATION FOR FIRST READING
- Ordinance 19-15 An Ordinance Authorizing the Refunding of Certain Outstanding Sewage Works Revenue Bonds of the City; Authorizing the Issuance of the City of Bloomington, Indiana Sewage Works Refunding Revenue Bonds of 2019 to Provide Funds for such Refunding and the Payment of the Costs Thereof; and Addressing Other Matters Connected Therewith
- Ordinance 19-16 To Amend Title 10 of the Bloomington Municipal Code Entitled “Wastewater” (Rate Adjustment)
- Ordinance 19-17 To Amend Title 10 of the Bloomington Municipal Code (BMC) Entitled “Wastewater” – Re: Amending BMC 10.08.040 (Connection Fees) to Allow Waiver of those Fees in Two Limited Circumstances – To Promote Conversion of Septic to Sewer and to Complement Certain City Affordable Housing Programs
- Ordinance 19-18 To Authorize the Issuance of Bonds by the Monroe County Redevelopment Commission Pursuant to IC 36-7-14-3.5
VIII. ADDITIONAL PUBLIC COMMENT* (A maximum of twenty-five minutes is set aside for this section.)
IX. COUNCIL SCHEDULE
For legislation and background material, consult the Council’s Legislative Packet.
To view the schedule of upcoming meetings of the Council and the City’s boards and commissions, please view the Calendar on the City’s website.