(CLARK COUNTY) — MAC Construction will close two ramps to and from I-65 SB in Clark County this weekend for concrete repair work. Affected ramps include I-65 SB to I-265 WB and S.R. 265 WB to I-65 SB.
Ramp from I-65 SB to I-265 WB
- Closed nightly from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. beginning evening of Friday, July 19, to morning of Monday, July 22
- Lane closures during daytime hours throughout weekend
- Detour: I-65 SB to Veterans Parkway (Exit 5) to I-65 NB to I-265 WB
Ramp from S.R. 265 WB to I-65 SB
- Closed beginning at 8 p.m. on Friday, July 19, through 6 a.m. on Monday, July 22
- Detour: S.R. 265 WB to Charlestown Road to S.R. 265 EB to I-65 SB
Message boards will be present to warn motorists of the closure. All work is weather dependent.
Ramp resurfacing and repair is part of the $3.9 million pavement restoration project on S.R. 265 in Clark County. The project is expected to be complete by June 2020.