(SHOALS) – The Martin County Sheriff’s Department is accepting applications for full and part-time jail officers. Part-time jail officers start out at $12.00 per hour.
Paid training is provided and advancement opportunities are available.
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Must not have any Felony, Misdemeanor Battery or Domestic Violence convictions
- Be willing to submit to drug screening
- Ability to work a variety of shifts, including evenings, nights, weekends and some holidays
To be considered for an open position, interested candidates are encouraged to pick-up an application at the Martin County Sheriff’s Office: 318 Capital Avenue, Shoals, IN 47581 or call 812-247-372