BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School Board of Trustees will meet tonight in a regular session at 6:30 p.m. at the NLCS Administration building.
On the agenda:
A. Regular Session – 6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
B. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
- “*” Review for Approval the Minutes and Executive Session Memorandum from January 19, 2023, and the Executive
Session Memorandum from January 26, 2023.
C. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
D. Business Office/Personnel – Mrs. Robyn Muder
- “*” Claims and Payroll Since Last Board Meeting.
- “*” Personnel Agenda
- “*” Approval of Separation and Mutual Release Agreement for Chris Tanner
- “*” Approval for Extension of Interim Superintendent Contract to February 16, 2023
E. General – Mr. Steve Underwood
- “*” Approval of the 2022-2023 NLCS Test Security Policy
- “*” Approval of the 2023 NLCS Board of Trustees Meetings Calendar
- “*” Approval of 4 NLCS Team Members to travel to Denver, CO for the Association for Supervision & Curriculum
Development Annual Conference March 31-April 3, 2023
- Snow Make-Up days – February 20, 2023 & April 7, 2023
F. Persons to Address the Board
- Persons to Address the Board
G. Closing Business
- Upcoming Meetings: There will be a Work Session/Board Training Session (4:00 p.m.) on Thursday, March 2, 2023, at
the NLCS Administration Building. There will be a Regular Board Meeting (6:30 p.m.) on Thursday, March 16, 2023, at
the NLCS Administration Building.
- “*” Adjournment