BEDFORD – The Bedford Planning Department released its monthly report for building construction and permits issued for the month of November, for a total of $2,817,150.
A total of 13 permits were issued during the month of November including the $2,000,000 for the renovations for the new Bedford Police Department at 2308 16th Street.
List of permits for November:
- Certificate of occupancy – 2
- Commercial Building with inspections – 1
- New Public Building – 1
- New Residential Construction – 2
- Residential Construction without inspections – 2
- Residential Construction with inspection – 3
- Signs – 2