BLOOMINGTON – Bloomington Common Council Interview Committee-Team A will meet on Wednesday, August 24.
The meeting will begin at 1 p.m. in the McCloskey Conference Room 135, at City Hall, at 401 North Morton Street.
The public may also access the meeting at this link.
The committee will meet for the purpose of reviewing applications, interviewing candidates, and/or to determine the committee recommendations to one or more of the following city boards and commissions:
- Animal Control Commission
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Commission on Aging
- Human Rights Commission
- Commission on the Status of Black Males
- Housing Quality Appeals Board
- Public Transportation Corporation
- Urban Enterprise Association