BLOOMINGTON – Bloomington Common Council Interview Committee-Team B will meet on Tuesday, August 16th at 9 a.m.
The meeting will be held in the McCloskey Conference Room 135, at City Hall, at 401 North Morton Street.
The public may also access the meeting at this Zoom link.
The committee will meet electronically for the purpose of reviewing applications, interviewing candidates, and/or determining the committee recommendations to one or more of the following city boards and commissions:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Commission
- Bloomington Digital Underground Advisory Committee
- Commission on the Status of Women
- Community Advisory on Public Safety (CAPS),
- Environmental Commission
- MLK Commission
- Telecommunications Council
- Traffic Commission
- Utilities Services Board