FORT WAYNE — Purdue’s Board of Trustees on Friday (Aug. 5) approved the university’s 10-year capital plan, the naming of an academic center and aeronautical and astronautical engineering research laboratories, renovation, and rehabilitation projects, and the 2023 health care plan at no additional cost to employees. In addition to those actions and others, the board heard reports on record enrollment for Summer Session and other topics.
- Purdue’s Summer Session sets record, shows strong demand for Purdue education
- Purdue trustees approve the naming of Helen Bass Williams Academic Success Center and Schweikle Aero/Astro Research Labs, resolutions of appreciation
- Purdue trustees approve a 10-year capital plan
- Purdue trustees approve Max W & Maileen Brown Family Hall renovation; repair and rehabilitation projects
- Purdue trustees approve 2023 health plans: no employee premium increase for the fourth straight year; all enrolled employees to receive appreciation payment
- Governor announces trustee appointments
- Purdue trustees ratify faculty positions, award posthumous degrees; approve contract amendments for Painter
See the stories on each in Purdue Today here.