BEDFORD – The City of Bedford Board of Works and Safety will hold a special meeting on Monday, August 8th at 4:30 p.m. at the StoneGate Arts & Education Center.
On the agenda:
- Receiving And Opening; And Acceptance Of Bids – Spider Creek Pump Station And Storage Tank For Sanitary Sewer Overflow Project; And Overall Sanitary Sewer Improvements
• Opening of bids 2.5 Million bolted epoxy coated 110 ft by 37 ft steel tank with accessories
• Opening of bids flushing system for 2.5 million gallon tank
• Opening of bids for (1) 600 KW, (2) 125 KW, and (1) 30 KW generator with all piping, foundation, installation, and stainless transfer switch
• Opening of bids for the gravity sewer line from 6th Street to O Street.
• Opening of bids for 14″ force main from Spider Creek lift station to Denson Avenue
• Opening of bids for 25MGD fine screen system, (2) 127 HP 12″pipe discharge submersible pumps, (3) 188 HP 20″ pipe discharge submersible pumps, and (3) alternate 150 HP 20″ pipe discharge with start-up and training
- Consideration And Adoption Of Resolution 3-2022 – Support Of Application Of READI Grant