BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School Board will meet in both an executive and regular session on Friday, July 29th.
On the agenda for the regular session is the recommendation for all NLCS 7th and 8th-grade students to be redistricted to Bedford Middle School Campus beginning this school year. The Name of the Oolitic School will now become Dollens Elementary.
The executive session will begin at 5:30 p.m. followed by the regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. Both meetings will be held in the NLCS Administration Building at 460 W Street.
Subjects of the executive session are below:
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A) Collective Bargaining
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) For discussion of strategy concerning the initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B) To discuss before determining individuals’ status as employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1 (b)(2)(D) The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(E) School Redistricting
A. Notice of Executive Session – 5:30 p.m., NLCS Administration Building
- Convene into Executive Session in Accordance with IC 5-14-1.6-6
B. Regular Session-6:30 p.m. NLCS Administration Building
- Public Meeting
C. Opening Business
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Pledge of Allegiance
D. Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
- Persons to Address the Board Relative to the Agenda
E. General – Superintendent Mungle
- “*” Recommendation for All NLCS 7th and 8th Grade Students to be Redistricted to Bedford Middle School Campus Beginning the 2022-2023 School Year. The Name of the Oolitic School will now become Dollens Elementary.
F. Closing Business
- “*” Adjournment