BEDFORD – Create a one-of-a-kind memory with one on one time at Ratkovich Farm at 413 Fayetteville Owen Road in Bedford on Saturday, July 30th, from 5 p.m. until 9 p.m.
Daddy’s and daughters of all ages are encouraged to spend this special time together at the farm. You can spend your evening in the flower patch picking and designing your own bouquet with your little ones. A bonfire and s’mores kits available for purchase, along with other concessions will be available.
- Pint jars – $15
- Quart jars – $20
- Painted variety size jars also available, priced as marked.
- Shears will be available to those who need them
Enjoy the open air and the beautiful nature of the farm as you walk around the paths, gathering flowers for bouquets and enjoying time spent together.
Some tips and rules during the event include:
- Please stay on paths between rows.
- Please only cut what you will be using in your bouquet.
- Feel free to add any of the wildflowers or grasses growing around the farm.
- Please do not cut any pumpkin plants or Christmas trees.