Bloomington – The Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce announced Friday the ten young professionals who will receive a Ten Under 40 Award at this year’s celebration.
The 11th Annual Ten Under 40 Awards will be held on Friday, July 22 at the Woolery Mill and will be co‐hosted by The Chamber and its YPB (Young Professionals Bloomington) program.
This year’s Ten Under 40 award winners are:
- Adam Beasley: American Senior Benefits
- Kasey Butcher: Williams Brothers Health Care Pharmacy
- Priscilla Cuevas: Middle Way House
- Josh Dodds: Evergreen Villages at Bloomington
- Kayla Dusseau: Ivy Tech Community College – Bloomington
- Lisa Greathouse: IU Health
- Dr. Julius Hanks: Indiana University & Renaissance Leadership Achievement Academy
- Megan Holtzclaw: German American Bank
- Emily Pike: New Hope for Families
- Aubrey Williams: Edward Jones
“The young professionals that live and work in our community are fantastic, as demonstrated by the wonderful award winners we have this year. From a range of professions and experience levels, they are all making a huge difference. We are so lucky to have them in our community,” said Eric Spoonmore, President & CEO of The Greater Bloomington Chamber of Commerce.
This year’s Ten Under 40 award winners will also receive a $500 scholarship to participate in the 2022 class of Leadership Bloomington-Monroe County. The scholarships provide an opportunity for our young leaders to further develop their leadership skills.