SPRINGVILLE – The Springville Community Academy and Rural Foundation Board of Trustees will meet in both an executive and regular session on Thursday, June 23.
The executive session will be closed to the public and will begin at 6 p.m. The regular session which is open to the public will be at 6:30 p.m. Both meetings will be held at the Springville Community Academy at 126 Brick Street in Springville.
On the agenda:
Where authorized by federal or state statute.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A) Collective Bargaining
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B) For discussion of strategy with respect to the initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5) To receive information about and interview prospective employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B) To discuss before determining individuals’ status as employees.
- IC 5-14-1.5-6.1 (b)(2)(D) The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties.