BEDFORD – The Lawrence County Cattleman’s Association (LCCA) 2022 scholarship application deadline is May 27, 2022.
LCCA will award up to two $1,000 scholarships to the qualified high school graduates from Lawrence County, for any type of college, junior college, short course or trade schools.
- Scholarship applications can be made for any type of college, junior college, short course or trade schools.
- Non-agriculture majors will be considered along with agriculture majors, although more emphasis may be placed on those individuals seeking higher education in an agricultural curriculum.
- Scholarship awards will not be made on basis of gender. In any given year, both scholarships may or may not be awarded to candidates of the same sex.
- Candidates do not necessarily have to be sons, daughters, grandson, grand daughter, stepson, stepdaughter, etc. of a member of the Lawrence County Cattlemen’s Association, although more emphasis will be placed on those family members during the selection process.
- Scholarship winners will be announced during the Lawrence County 4-H Fair.
- Scholarship award winners must show proof of completion by submitting a copy of printed ‘unofficial’ transcript of their first semester and enrollment into the second semester.
- Scholarships will be awarded at the Lawrence County Cattlemen’s Association annual meeting, following the announcement, where recipients, or a representative, must be present to receive award.
- Scholarship award checks will be made out to the winning individual.
- Scholarship award winners who fail to complete their first semester or register for a second will forfeit the scholarship.
- Please provide a copy of High School Transcripts
Applications must be postmarked or delivered in person on or before May 27, 2022 to:
Lawrence County Extension office
924 16th Street
Bedford, IN 47421