INDIANA – Youth First impacts thousands of students each year, and the community is invited to help by supporting its benefit auction. The unique experiences and signed memorabilia available at Youth First’s 20th Annual Passport to Adventure Auction will no doubt attract music, sports and travel enthusiasts to the DoubleTree on Thursday evening. This in-person event features vacations, themed baskets, artwork, jewelry, designer bags, home décor, and gift certificates. The public and media are invited to attend.
This exciting evening will feature a meaningful program and a live and silent auction, along with an awards ceremony that honors youth, supporters, and educators who benefited from or advocated for Youth First. Admission is FREE and delicious hors d’oeuvres will be served. For those who cannot attend in person, mobile bidding and program streaming are available.
Fans of unique experiences, sports, music, and more will enjoy:
- Fort Myers Beach and Orlando Vacation Homes
- Weekend Stays – New Harmony, Rough River and Barkley Lake
- Party with a View atop Old National Bank – Catered by Bauerhaus
- Autographed Don Mattingly Yankees Jersey
- Wilde Horticulture – Landscaping Package and Seasonal Decorating Package
- Hamilton Playbill signed by Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Jayson Munoz Food Truck Party
- Just Rennie’s 5-Course Dinner in their Tuscan Wine Room
- Azzip Pizza for a Year PLUS a Lifetime Discount
- Aching Acres Landscaping Mulch Delivery
- First Class Polar Express Tickets and other Family Fun
- Themed Baskets and Restaurant Gift Certificates
- Kate Spade, Coach, and Michael Kors Designer Handbags, Sunglasses, Jewelry and much more for her!
- Jason Aldean VIP, Breaking Benjamin and other Concert Tickets
- Signed Sports Memorabilia and Golf Packages
- Artwork and Home Decor
The annual benefit auction, presented by Edward Jones, is Youth First’s largest fundraising event and directly supports Youth First’s mission of cared-for kids. Youth First offers community programs and school-based social work services that are free-of-charge and evidence-based. This school year, over 47,000 students in 107 partner schools across 13 Indiana counties have access to Youth First Social Workers. These highly trained mental health professionals equip young people with caring relationships, resilience, and readiness for success.
For more information about the Passport to Adventure Auction or to RSVP or place an online bid, please visit youthfirstinc.org/auction or call 812-421-8336.