BLOOMINGTON – Bloomington Common Council Interview Committee -Team A will meet on Monday, Feb. 21 at 1 p.m.
Per Executive Orders issued by the Governor, this meeting will be conducted electronically via Zoom. The public
may access the meeting at this link.
The committee will meet electronically for the purpose of reviewing applications, interviewing candidates, and/or determining the committee recommendations to one or more of the following city boards and commissions:
- Animal Control Commission
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- Commission on Aging
- Human Rights Commission
- Commission on the Status of Black Males
- Housing Quality Appeals Board
- Public Transportation Corporation
- Urban Enterprise Association