INDIANA – Orange County REMC continuously looks for ways to support its community. That’s why each year Orange County REMC assists young members in their pursuit of higher education by awarding scholarships to Orange County graduating seniors.
Each year REMC awards up to six $750 scholarships, funded through its Operation Round Up program to graduating students from Paoli, Springs Valley, Orleans, Mitchell, Crawford, or West Washington.
An applicant’s parent or guardian must be a member of Orange County REMC participating in Operation Round Up.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the following provisions must be met:
- Graduated by the end of June 2022
- Applicants must be attending an Indiana Accredited College or Trade School. If you have an acceptance letter, please provide a copy
- Not have previously attended college or hold incoming freshman status
Applicants are to submit the following:
- Complete application
- Complete essay
- Up to three letters of recommendation
- Professional head-shot photo for publication
- Scholastic record complete
The deadline to apply is February 18, 2022