BLOOMINGTON – Bloomington Common Council Interview Committee -Team B will meet on Monday, Feb. 14 at 11:30 a.m.
Per Executive Orders issued by the Governor, this meeting will be conducted electronically via Zoom. If the Governor does not declare or extend a disaster emergency through the date of this meeting as stated above, a hybrid meeting will be held both in the Council Chambers, located in Room 115, at 401 N. Morton Street, City Hall Bloomington, IN 47404 and also remotely.
The public may access the meeting at this link.
The committee will meet electronically for the purpose of reviewing applications, interviewing candidates, and/or determining the committee recommendations to one or more of the following city boards and commissions:
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Commission,
- Bloomington Digital Underground Advisory Committee
- Commission on the Status of Women,
- Community Advisory on Public Safety (CAPS),
- Environmental Commission,
- MLK Commission,
- Telecommunications Council,
- Traffic Commission,
- Utilities Services Board