BLOOMINGTON – IU Bloomington will host a mobile COVID-19 testing and vaccine clinic this week.
In coordination with the Indiana Department of Health, IU Bloomington will host the clinic at 800 North Indiana Avenue in Bloomington.
The clinic is open to anyone in the community.
The clinic will offer COVID-19 testing (PCR, rapid tests); pediatric and adult COVID-19 vaccines and boosters (Pfizer, ages 5+; Moderna, ages 18+).
* Due to a nationwide shortage of testing supplies, the Indiana Department of Health announced earlier this week that rapid tests at state and local health department testing sites, such as this one, will only be available to:
- Individuals 18 and younger (symptomatic or asymptomatic).
- Individuals 50 and older with COVID-19 symptoms.
- Testing appointments: Click “Mobile sites,” then “Monroe.” This site is listed as “MVU IU Folklore and Ethnomusicology Building TEST.”
- Vaccine/booster appointments: Click “Mobile sites,” then “Monroe.” This site is listed as “MVU IU Folklore and Ethnomusicology Building VAX.”
Parking is available at 800 N. Indiana Ave. or in the lot at 12th Street and Fess Avenue. An IU permit is not required to park in either location for this clinic.