BLOOMINGTON – The City of Bloomington is looking for residents who are interested in serving on public boards and commissions.
These vacant seats are appointed by Mayor John Hamilton.
Vacancies exist on the City of Bloomington boards and commissions listed below.
Interested residents will find relevant information on each vacancy at the links provided and are encouraged to apply through the City’s Onboard platform at https://bloomington.in.gov/onboard/applicants/apply.
- BIDAC (Bloomington Industrial Development Advisory Commission)
- Bloomington Arts Commission
- Board of Zoning Appeals
- CDBG Funding Citizens Advisory Committee
- Commission on Aging
- Commission on Hispanic and Latino Affairs
- Commission on Sustainability(3)
- Commission on the Status of Children & Youth
- Environmental Commission
- Housing Quality Appeals Board(2)
- Parking Commission
Notice is given pursuant to Bloomington Municipal Code 2.02.020.