BEDFORD – During the NLCS School Board meeting, Dr. Ty Mungle and Christy Wintczak announced a few personnel changes to the NLCS community.
James Edward will be officially retiring after working as a custodian for NLCS for the past 15 years. His official last day will be February 28, 2022.
There were also 5 new hires for NLCS including:
- Rachelle Ahaus as a BNL Occupational Therapist – effective November 22, 2021
- Jeannie Barnes a the Oolitic K-3 Inclusion Instructor – effective November 22, 2021 (from LCIS)
- Lois Irisa Butcher as a Playful Pathways Occupational Therapist – effective November 29, 2021
- Stacey Hawkins as an Oolitic 3-6 ED Instructor – effective January 4, 2022 (MCCSC)
- Cynthia Terrell as a Bedford Middle School Social Studies Instructor – effective November 29, 2021 (LCIS)
An additional note of resignations includes James Dwyer who will be stepping down as the Oolitic Instructor and Robotics Coach which will take effect on December 4, 2021.
The next NLCS Board meetings are scheduled for December 2nd and December 16.