BEDFORD – The North Lawrence Community School Board will host a public meeting today at 5:15 p.m. at the administration building on X Street to discuss the terms of the tentative agreement of the teacher collective bargaining, which is posted on the school corporation’s website.
On the agenda:
- Collective Bargaining IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(A)
- For discussion of strategy with respect to initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(2)(B)
- To receive information about and interview prospective employees. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(5)
- To discuss before determination individuals’ status as employees. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1(b)(6)(B)
- The purchase or lease of real property by the governing body up to the time a contract or option to purchase or lease is executed by the parties. IC 5-14-1.5-6.1 (b)(2)(D)
An executive session will immediately follow the public meeting.