INDIANA – The Indiana Arts Commission (IAC) announces the opening of applications for the Arts Recovery Program. The Arts Recovery Program was created to provide entities that are not receiving FY22 Arts Organization Support an opportunity to obtain relief funds from the American Rescue Plan via Indiana’s allocation from the National Endowment for the Arts.
FY22 Arts Organization Support (AOS) grant recipients are excluded from this program as they already have the option to receive funds from the American Rescue Plan. FY22 AOS recipients should refer to their follow-up form in the IAC’s online grant system for details on how to access these funds.
The Arts Recovery Program supports:
- Salary support, full or partial, for one or more staff positions
- Fees/stipends for artists and/or contractual personnel
- Facilities costs such as rent and utilities, e.g., electric, phone, gas bills.
- Costs associated with health and safety supplies for staff and/or visitors/audiences
- Marketing and promotion costs
Additional details on eligibility can be found in the grant guidelines at www.in.gov/arts.
All organizations awarded through this opportunity are eligible to receive funding up to $2,500. The exact amount will be dependent upon demand and available funding. There is no match requirement.
Applications are due on July 28, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. eastern time through the Indiana Arts Commission’s online system.