BEDFORD – The Bedford Planning Department issued its March report for building construction and permits issued for the month of March.
As the weather starts to clear, building construction and permits issued by the City of Bedford are now increasing.
A total of 26 permits were issued, including a certificate of occupancy was issued for the new Jiffy Lube located on John Williams Blvd.
- Certificate of Occupancy – 1
- Commercial Permit with inspection – 1
- Demolition – 1
- New residential construction – 7
- Residential with no inspection – 3
- Residential with inspection – 8
- Signs – 5
New residential construction continues to be a bright spot within the City of Bedford with a total of $476,000 of new construction within the city.