BLOOMINGTON – The Indiana University Office of the Vice President for Research is hosting a virtual symposium about COVID-19 that will feature IU experts.
“COVID-19 Vaccines to Variants: Your questions answered” will take place from 5:30 to 6:45 p.m. April 1 via Zoom. Researchers and health experts will present five-minute, rapid-fire briefings about vaccines, variants, herd immunity, masks and more before the live question-and-answer period.
The featured speakers are:
- Fred H. Cate: Moderator, IU vice president for research and C. Ben Dutton Professor of Law in the Maurer School of Law.
- Dr. Michael J. Mirro: President of Parkview Mirro Center for Research and Innovation, and an IU trustee.
- Dr. Aaron E. Carroll: Professor of pediatrics and associate dean for research mentoring at the IU School of Medicine and a New York Times contributing opinion writer.
- Brea L. Perry: Associate vice provost for social science research at IU Bloomington, a professor of sociology in the IU Bloomington College of Arts and Sciences and affiliated faculty at the IU Network Science Institute.
- Nir Menachemi: Fairbanks Endowed Chair and professor of health policy and management in the IU Fairbanks School of Public Health at IUPUI.
Register online for the event.