(UNDATED) – Housing stability is a major, unaddressed need in the face of the pandemic. Estimates from the National Low Income Housing Coalition found that Indiana will see a surge of 43,800 newly low-income renters as a result of COVID-19, and a total of 205,837 low-income Hoosier renter households who will need short-term emergency rental assistance in the wake of the pandemic.
The webinar will include information-sharing updates from national and state experts on housing security issues, as well as advocacy updates and next steps you can take from representatives of the new Hoosier Housing Needs Coalition.
- Diane Yentel, President & CEO, National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC)
- Elspeth ‘Elby’ Hilton, Director of Community Services, Indiana Housing & Community Development Authority (IHCDA)
- Brandon Beeler, Housing Law Center Director, Indiana Legal Services, Inc. (ILS)
- Derris ‘Dee’ Ross, CEO and Founder, The Ross Foundation
- Amy Nelson, Executive Director, Fair Housing Center of Central Indiana (FHCCI)
MONDAY, MAY 11, 2020
10.00 AM – 11.00 AM (EST)