(BEDFORD) – The City of Bedford Board of Works and Safety will hold a special meeting on Thursday, April 30th at 4 p.m. at City Hall in the Mark E. Scherschel Sr. Council Chambers.
One member of the governing body members will attend in person; other body members will attend remotely.
The public is invited to attend. The Board of Works and Safety may impose reasonable restrictions on the number of attendees to maintain the current social distancing requirements of 10 or fewer people in attendance and 6-foot distance in consideration of the existing COVID-19 crisis.
On the agenda:
1. Opening, Receiving And Acceptance Of Sealed Bids For The 2020 Mill And Resurfacing Program For 4 Streets – David Flinn
- 4th Street – From S Street to L Street
- I Street – State Road 58 to 14th Street
- J Street – State Road 58 to 14th Street
- • M Street – 7th Street to Peerless Road
2. Opening, receiving, and acceptance of 1uotes for total paving of P Street From Lincoln Avenue to the alley between 1st and 2nd streets; from the roundabout North Of 6th Street. Complete paving; a Section on 1st Street East Of Lincoln Avenue; and a section at 4th and O streets (north and south) – David Flinn
3. Opening, receiving and acceptance of quotes to bore approximately 3,150 ft to 6-inch yellomine with tracer wire for the new force main starting at H Street And 25th street manhole where South I force main dumps into and end into the 22nd and M streets lift sStation – all material will be provided by the City Of Bedford – Misty Adams