(BEDFORD) – The Lawrence County Commissioners will meet on Tuesday in an abbreviated session.
The meeting will start at 9:30 a.m. in the Lawrence County Courthouse.
On the agenda:
Pledge of Allegiance
- Approval of Minutes for March 17, 2020 Meeting
- Approval of Claims
- Approval of Payroll
* Ordinance to Vacate Alley in Fayetteville
* Tim Morrow – 2A Sanctuary Resolution
* Amend County Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy
- Items for Consideration:
- Department Reports:
* Highway – David Holmes
* Emergency Management – Valerie Luchauer
* Sheriff – Mike Branham
- Any Unfinished Old Business:
The agenda is subject to change.