(BLOOMINGTON) – Bloomington’s favorite traditions, the 17th annual Holiday Market is Saturday.
Celebrating as a community is a great way to kick off the holiday season at the Annual Holiday Market from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Shop for locally grown farm products, and arts and fine crafts created by local artisans, all while listening to the music of the season. The TubaSantas fill the Market with the holiday spirit, and St. Nick will visit too.
Holiday Market Entertainment
- 10 a.m. Holiday Market opens with free admission Chestnuts roasting on an open fire Snowflake Express train rides ($5/person) and Horse-drawn carriage rides ($5/person)
- 10:15-11:45 a.m. – St. Nick in his chair
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. – Bloomington Chamber Singers
- 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m. – A sneak peek of Cardinal Stage Company’s Holiday musical “Disney’s Newsies”
- Noon-1 p.m. – The Movin’ Hips
- 12:15-1:30 p.m. – St. Nick in his chair
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Harvey Phillips’ TubaSantas
- 3 p.m. – Holiday Market closes and the Farmers’ Market season ends
For more information about the Holiday Market, contact Crystal Ritter at 812-349-3725 or firstname.lastname@example.org.