(INDIANAPOLIS) – A 14-member Study Commission reviewing the Indiana Bar Examination will hold a series of meetings this year, which will be open to the public.
All meetings will begin at 1:30 p.m. (Eastern time) and will be held in the Indiana State House.
- Wednesday, February 20, Room 319
- Thursday, March 14, Court of Appeals Courtroom
- Tuesday, April 16, Supreme Court Courtroom
- Wednesday, May 15, Room 319
- Tuesday, June 11, Supreme Court Courtroom
- Thursday, July 11, Room 319
- Wednesday, August 21, Room 319
- Wednesday, September 11, Room 319
- Thursday, October 10, Court of Appeals Courtroom
- Wednesday, November 13, Room 319
In December 2018, the Indiana Supreme Court ordered the creation of the Commission to consider an in-depth analysis of the bar exam to determine whether changes in the format or content are needed. Former Chief Justice Randall T. Shepard chairs the Commission; Court of Appeals Chief Judge Nancy A. Vaidik serves as vice chair.
The Commission will make a report to the Indiana Supreme Court by December 2019.
More information about the Commission is online.