News Sections
Audio
Boy To Face Murder Charges In Case Of 2 Missing Teens
Updated March 4, 2019 6:53 AM
 Print    Archive    RSS

(VALPARAISO) - A prosecutor says a teenage boy will be charged with murder in connection with the disappearance of two northwestern Indiana teenagers.

Porter County Prosecutor Gary Germann said Sunday the 17-year-old boy is expected to be charged Monday with two counts of murder.

He tells The (Northwest Indiana) Times the boy's identity and the details behind the charges won't be released until then.

Germann spoke after the Porter County Sheriff's Department announced that it had a suspect in the teens' disappearance in custody and had located a burned-out car.

The department declined to release any additional details.

18-year-old Thomas M. Grill Jr. of Cedar Lake and 19-year-old Molley R. Lanham of St. John were reported missing by their families last week. Police say the pair was last seen Feb. 25.



« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to comments@wbiw.com

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW


1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2019 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved.   WBIW.com and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File