News Sections
Terre Haute Man Loses Fingers In Firework Mishap
Updated June 28, 2017 12:17 PM
 Print    Archive    RSS

(TERRE HAUTE) - A Terre Haute man lost several fingers in a fireworks mishap Tuesday morning.

Officials say the man was lighting fireworks in an alley.

A witness told WTHI that the man had a stick attached to a large bottle-rocket when it exploded.

Neither his name nor condition is being released.

« Previous Article
Next Article »

 Print    Archive    RSS

Have a question or comment about a news story? Send it to

Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW
Find more about Weather in Bedford, IN
Advertise with 1340 AM WBIW

1340 AM WBIW, Bedford's Place To Talk. Serving Lawrence and surrounding counties since 1948!

© 2018 Ad-Venture Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. and Listen Live Powered by HPC

Advertise  |  Careers  |  Contests  |  About  |  Feedback  |  Public File